QuintessenceLabs is a rapidly growing company, engineering solutions in the cyber security space using cutting-edge technologies.
Due to an expansion of our program of work, we have a position available for a well-rounded engineer with both intellectual and emotional intelligence, to work primarily in a software engineering role, with some additional customer-facing and consulting responsibilities.
This multi-faceted role requires strong analytical, communication and customer-facing skills. Wearing a technical hat, you will work within the software engineering team with responsibilities as follows:
- Analyse problem reports and simulate failures using virtualised and/or physical hardware
- Develop solutions (C and Python)
- Design & conduct quality assurance activities for patches and releases
- Manage and enhance the engineering tool chain (Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Freshdesk, sftp, Aras, etc.)
A relatively small but critical part of this role involves interacting with customers to:
- monitor and respond to support requests in a prompt, polite and professional manner,
- gather diagnostic information,
- provide advice on installation, customization and use of QLabs’ products, and
- liaise between customers and the broader engineering team.
Although the customer-facing role will account for only a small part of your avodart usa time due to the small number of problem reports we currently receive, it will be your responsibility to act as a first responder and point of contact when problems do arise, regardless of the time of day.
To succeed, you will be enthusiastic, organised and flexible, with a curiosity and capacity to learn, and display a genuine willingness to help customers succeed. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to engage with clients at all levels, and a customer service focus whilst being mindful of the criticality of maintaining good business processes.
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Services, Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience is required.
To put your best foot forward and become part of the team, please send a cover note and concise resume to [email protected].
Located in Canberra, Australia, QuintessenceLabs offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Further information can be sought by contacting Vello Tabur on (02) 6260?4922 on weekdays between 8.30 am and 5:30 pm, or by visiting www.quintessencelabs.com.