Customer Success Agent
Based in picturesque Canberra, QuintessenceLabs has been building cybersecurity products since
2008. QuintessenceLabs commercial products include a fast, high quality random number
generator based on quantum principals, a world-leading enterprise key management appliance, and
virtual zeroisation for microSD cards. Our R&D projects include quantum key distribution and chip-
scale quantum random number generation. We have a diverse, inclusive, small and highly skilled
team including specialists in software development, hardware engineering and quality assurance.
We have just completed a major funding round and are poised to exploit the rapidly growing market
for quantum technologies.
Benefits of working at QuintessenceLabs
• Supporting a variety of products, commercial and Defence-related.
• Options for remote or flexible work available, regardless of location
• For Canberra-based staff: option to work at the beautiful Brindabella Business Park campus,
including cycling and gym facilities, ample parking, child care centre, sports grounds / tennis
courts and plentiful green space.
About the position
The Customer Success Team Agent is responsible for customer success through a range of activities
including, but not limited to, providing level 1 support, training & consulting, pre- and post-sales
activities, assisting in quality assurance of products and technical editing of documentation (through
the entire lifecycle of the product), and liaising between customers and the broader engineering
Who we are looking for
• Australian citizenship or permanent resident.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or system administration field, or demonstrated
• At least 2 years industry experience in the customer success (strategic support) field.
• Skilled people driven to make positive contributions to their team be it large or small.
What we value:
• A no fear approach to proactively working customer’s issues and an ability to quickly build
• Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to negotiate and empathise with customers in a
professional yet friendly manner
• The ability to identify what’s stressing a customer and work to remove the stress rapidly
• Excellent communication skills in all forms
• Experience working in a B2B environment
• The ability to be strategic and consider customer success as being more than answering phones
• The ability to develop meaningful training, technical artefacts and deliver them to directly build
• Ability to work autonomously, manage your own workload and prioritise effectively.
• A passion for continuous learning, especially the ins and outs of company products.
What will our customers see in you?
• Someone who enjoys going above and beyond and can motivate others to do so too
• A natural at developing relationships
• A confident and skilled self-starter.
• Someone who has a true passion for getting the best outcome for customers
How to apply
Email your resume and a brief cover letter addressing the four key criteria we are looking for, to
QuintessenceLabs is the leader in quantum cyber-security solutions. We are pushing back the boundaries of what is possible in data security, to let our customers push boundaries of their own.
Our quantum cyber-security solutions deliver the strongest foundation for data protection, harnessing the power of nature. They include a leading key and policy manager, an embedded high speed quantum random number generator, and the safety of a secure key store. In parallel, QuintessenceLabs is at the forefront of the development of advanced quantum key distribution technology protecting sensitive data assets from the most sophisticated threats. Our customers and partners include major banks, government, defense and cloud service providers.
QuintessenceLabs was founded in Canberra, Australia and has an office in San Jose, California.